They are both great pieces of software, I prefer EVP simply because it’s a one-time payment rather than monthly.
Easy Video Player 2 is about to be released and it adds some seriously cool features:
- Create complete video sales pages with the click of a button
- Allow people to comment and send your video viral with built-in Facebook comments and social media sharing
- Let people buy right from the video with sales automation tools. (Including pop-up buy now buttons that appear the exact second you want.)
- Improved dashboard and stats so you can keep track of exactly what people are doing while watching your videos
- Easy split testing to find the video that converts best
I will do a full review once the software is released, but in the meantime you can check it out here.