Last week I got the following email from a Daily Secrets subscriber:
"Hey Kyle, I'm just about to launch my new consulting business and wanted to ask what are the most common mistakes people make so that I can try to avoid them. I have some good ideas from reading your daily emails but want to make sure I'm not missing anything."
I thought this would make a great podcast episode so I went through my notes from the hundreds of consultations I've done over the past few years and pulled out the most common costly mistakes I see people making.
In this episode:
- How to take advantage of the current trend in how clients work with agencies.
- Why you probably shouldn't sell websites.
- Passion Vs Profits: where the real money is.
- How to suck at content marketing.
- The ideal number of businesses to launch.
- One thing (I bet you're doing) that leads to perfectionism, overwhelm, and procrastination.
- The dream killer -- the single biggest mistake you're making that is holding you back from getting everything you want out of life.