I started my first consulting business -- Devil Website Development -- way back in 1998, just before my 18th birthday. And I recently turned 36 years old, which means I've now spent half my life in the consulting industry!
I thought this would be a great opportunity to talk about some of the lessons I've learned along the way about what it takes to be successful in this business.
This is part two of a two part series.
In this episode:
- How learning to surf is like starting a business... and... how to strategically approach your personal development to get results faster.
- What I learned from paying $10,000 to my first mentor.
- The "Production Vs Consumption" ratio you should be aiming for.
- The one big thing I learned from a 12-month Jay Abraham coaching program.
- Two clients in the same market: one got zero results, the other saw results on day one. I reveal exactly why, and how you can get more of the right type of clients.