I started my first consulting business -- Devil Website Development -- way back in 1998, just before my 18th birthday. And I recently turned 36 years old, which means I've now spent half my life in the consulting industry!
I thought this would be a great opportunity to talk about some of the lessons I've learned along the way about what it takes to be successful in this business.
This is part one of a two part series.
In this episode:
- How to make the most of the opportunities in front of you.
- Why it's important to get started today.
- How to fast track your results by compressing your goal setting timeline.
- The #1 thing you should become a student of.
- How I faced my fear of selling and eliminated shyness.
And as always, much MUCH more!