This week on the podcast I'm answering a question from my coaching community about how you can progress from chasing clients to having them seek you out.
When you begin to move from constantly chasing clients to farming and nurturing them you will experience a shift that impacts all areas of your business.
Clients become easier to sell to -- in many cases coming to you pre-sold -- they are less price sensitive, and your ability to impact many people at once means your deal flow increases dramatically.
In this episode:
- How to stop chasing clients and start attracting them.
- How to get enough deal flow so you can sift, sort, and select the best clients.
- How you can become a celebrity in your market.
- Why most marketing burns people out and what to do about it.
- How to naturally develop a USP that instantly positions you as the go-to provider for your market.
And much more!