I’m constantly blown away with the results our Consulting Tycoon members are able to achieve so quickly.
Today’s guest James Reynolds is no exception — generating $30,000 in his first month and cracking the $100,000 barrier in six months.
Not bad for a guy who came from a photography background and accidentally fell into Internet marketing!
In this free-flowing 44-minute interview we cover a range of topics including:
- How he landed $30,000 in business his first month then sailed past $100,000 in six months
- Why $20k in credit card debt, $8k a month in expenses, and a high-paying job wasn’t enough to stop him going after his Internet marketing dreams
- The #1 key to James’ success and why anyone can repeat it
- Why now is the perfect time to get involved in offline business consulting
- How to get free publicity for your business in newspapers and on radio
- A simple strategy to leverage your existing relationships into consulting clients
- The cutting-edge marketing strategies James uses to find high-level clients
We also answered some questions my Facebook friends asked and generally had a bit of a laugh.
Take a listen and I’d love to hear your comments below.
Resources mentioned on the call: